Apr 24, 2015
OH NO! You can only pick 2 Social Networks! What would they be?
Listen via Podcast:
What we discussed:
- Tip# 1: When using Google Hangout, look at the camera!
- Not all people think of YouTube as a social network.
- Facebook usually used for social interaction.
- LinkedIn usually used for business interaction.
- Twitter used for up-to-the-moment news and sports info.
- Google+ has the fun, power and ability Facebook has minus the audience.
- Pinterest and Instagram may be used as mix for personal and business.
- Google Hangout is basically YouTube.
- Pinterest drives traffic to the blog and/or videos; also it has longevity.
- YouTube also has longevity.
- LinkedIn has become prone to spammers and scammers, alike.
- Tip# 2: When invited to an event, don’t RSVP when you don’t really intend to join.
- When using Google+, you’re ensured that your posts are searchable.
- Tip# 3: Do not randomly endorse people in LinkedIn just so your face appears on their profile.
- Tip# 4: You may focus on two social networks but you cannot be everywhere and do it consistently.
Reminder: Be sure to join our Business Growth Time Facebook Group!
Looking for content ideas to post on your Social Media sites? Then you will love our Guide! You can Download the Ultimate Guide to Social Media Content Creation…and it is absolutely free.
Ways to subscribe to the Social Media Hangout Time Show or Podcast:
Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of the Social Media Hangout Time podcast, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Rather read? Head here for the full transcript