Mar 26, 2015
WordPress is Hurting Your SEO with Jacob Hagberg
Listen via Podcast:
Background of Jacob Hagberg:
Jacob Hagbert is a full time internet marketer. He helps different small businesses and larger corporations get found online through search engine optimization.
What we discussed:
- When doing a blog post, make sure it’s actually valuable and is something that you want your visitors to see and come back for.
- You may enter a command to see all the different search results Google has for your website.
- Avoid duplicate content by properly setting up WordPress for your website.
- Yoast – an SEO WordPress plugin
- Difference of Post and Page in WordPress
- Have necessary items be indexed but keep others not indexed to eliminate issue of duplicity.
- Google Webmaster Tools, a powerful tool for webmasters to check indexing status.
- Copyscape – plagiarism checker you can use on your content.
- Even with content being stolen, Google still knows the content creator.
So, WordPress is hurting your SEO, BUT it can be fixed!
Where to find Jacob: www.orangefox.com
Looking for content ideas to post on your Social Media sites? Then you will love our Guide! You can Download the Ultimate Guide to Social Media Content Creation…and it is absolutely free.
Ways to subscribe to the Social Media Hangout Time Show or Podcast:
Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of the Social Media Hangout Time podcast, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Rather read? Head here for the full transcript